Apple iPad 3 - Is the 7th of March 2012 to be or not to be...?
All the Apple iPad and iPad 2 lovers are hoping that tomorrow may herald the release of something special .. iPad 3
There is no official word on what Apple is up to tomorrow, but all across the world there are stages, halls, new shops and banners going up with Apple all over them. Here in Australia we are feeling stock constraints on the iPad 2. Now I have no official word, but this smells like a release, and using logic, if the iPad 2 is on constraint (which probably the means the factories are working hard on something else...) and there are enough rumours about the iPad 3 as well as spare parts turning up around the web, a release of something Apple is going to happen and it's goign to be BIG!
Some officials of the tech kingdom have been touting the release of the iPad 3, others have been talking about the Apple TV - Just imagine how big and shiny that would be!!
If it's the iPad 3, these are the top 10 rumours of the tweaks that have supposedly been included...
- HD Resolution - The iPad 3 is going to have a sharper resolution with a higher pixel density of 2048 x 1536, this is double the resolution of the iPad 2.
- More Storage - There are speculations that the iPad 3 device may come with a 128GB option so you can hoard even more!!! I'm sure it's about 200 hours of music..... never listen to a song twice again.....
- SIRI - t is believed that our helpful and polite Siri will be taking up camp in the iPad 3...
- iOS 6? There have been rumoured releases of an iOS 6 with the iPad 3 release, though this would more likely be kept for the iPhone 5 stage and we are more likely to see some basic improvements and rollout of an upgraded version of iOS 5
- Better Camera - the 8 Mp Camera from the iPhone 4S may be included as part of the iPad 3 construction, it would make sense and also be a fantastic feature! I'm hoping they update the front camera on the iPad 3 also to improve the face-time applications
- More Processing Power - There are reports that the iPad 3 will be powered by either a quad core A6 processor or a dual core A5X chip making its processing power a great leap from its predecessor
- No Buttons...? there have been a few reports that the home button we have all come to love and thumb regularly will be removed from the iPad3.... being a staple of all of Apple's hallmark designs, one would think this one is less likely.
- More RAM - After the increase in RAM from iPad (256MB) to iPad 2 (512MB), there is an expectation that his would jump again possibly a 1GB RAM capacity in the iPad 3. I think with the size of the applications running on the new super sharp resolution screen, it is probably going to need it...
- Bigger Battery - With all of these new features one would only hope that it would carry a bigger battery!
- Thicker - With all of the additions of a larger battery, denser resolution, more of everything plus a leaked image of an iPad 3 case last month, it seems that the iPad may be putting on a little weight... we'll just have to wait and see now.... 24 hours to go!
Reserve an iPad 3 with Com2 Communications! Whilst we have no confirmed release date, add you name and contact details to our iPad 3 from Telstra list. Just fill in our contact form. add iPad 3 waiting list to the notes and we'll be in touch as soon as we are able to order them!
Find out more about John Boshier on Google+.