In an industry as fast changing as Telecommunications, each month that passes see’s developments and trends, and one that has changed a great deal over the last 5 years is VoIP. Every day more businesses are considering VoIP but struggle to find a trusted partner to take them on the journey. Reasons from traditional providers as to why they don’t do VoIP are simply old school opinions formed to secure profits and keep the business community attached to old technology.
When it comes to servicing all areas, Com2 knows that this means a lot to customers in remote or hard to get to places.
Call it teleworking, hotdesking, or just working from home; latest internet and teleworking technologies not only provide a healthy boost to the economy, the environmental benefits of teleworking are also rather compelling, especially with our ever increasing population and stretched to capacity infrastructure...
WHAT IS HOT AND INCLUDED!
Release 9 of the Avaya IP office is on its way, but we thought we would remind you of what is already hot and amazing about the Avaya IP Office. No Top5 or Top 10 things with Avaya IP Office, we have to look at the TOP 15! Read More...
Being smart as a Start-Up can not only save you money, but can keep more of your capital free to do bigger and better things!
If you are a Start-up and looking for a good small business phone system to get started on there are some vitals you should consider. In this blog, I will try to identify what you need to look for and when it is time to grow, what choices do you have.
Now we start to play with the big boys! Cytrack is definitely the most powerful call centre software we have seen on the market to date for the SME market. Cytrack paired with an Avaya IP Office telephone system will definitely give you the edge over your competitors, leaving them in your wake as they struggle along on their antiquated call centre phone systems. Cytrack has all the features that we have described up to this point (see part one, two and three of this blog), with the following mind-blowing additions that will have your call centre at the forefront of today’s customer service demands. You can add to your Cytrack suite one or all of the below:
- Email queuing – today your clients are just as likely to email as they are to call you. Emails to your customer service and/or sales email addresses, or any of your email addresses really, can be queued to be answered in the same queue as your customer service and/or sales queues. Email queuing ensures your emails are responded to with the same efficiency as your calls are within your contact centre.
- Fax queuing – literally the same concept as email queuing, have your faxes received and responded to in the same queues as your calls and emails by your call centre agents.
- Social Media Queuing – the buzz word for our time, Social Media. Everyone wants to have their social media working for them, but how? Well, if your company doesn’t have a Facebook page, Twitter account and/or Google Plus account, you’re already behind your competitors who do. With Cytrack complimenting your Avaya IP Office phone system, you can take your social media interaction with your clients to the next level. A client or prospect leaves a query or complaint on the wall of your corporate Facebook page, Twitter feed or Google Plus page? Each form of social media interaction can be queued to your contact centre agents so that they can respond within minutes, leaving your clients and prospects who interact with you via social media extremely impressed with the level of customer service they receive. With social media integration, you have moved from an old-school call centre to a modern, cutting edge contact centre!
- Web Chat – have you noticed on larger company websites the ability to “chat” to a customer service representative online rather than call? Well, Cytrack and Avaya IP Office can do that too!
Using a suite like Cytrack with the Avaya IP Office telephone system truly transforms your call centre into a contact centre, as it gives you the ability to make contact with your clients (or for them to contact you) in other ways than just a phone call. Cytrack is a product that you can invest in and it will give you the edge over your competition - it will take your business and call centre to the next level!
The Avaya IP Office is the phone system of choice for your call / contact centre. Whether you have 3 or 300 agents, we at Com2 Communications can provide you with a quality call / contact centre phone system to suit both your needs and budget. Contact us on 1300 887 495 and to discuss the right phone system and call centre suite to take your business forward!
Xima Chronicall, Easy, Comprehensive and Affordable Call Centre Software for the Avaya IP Office Telephone System
We literally stumbled across Xima Software, made up of a team of former Avaya technicians based inSalt Lake Cityin theUSA, and were immediately impressed with what their software can do when paired with the Avaya IP Office telephone system. Xima Chronicall has all the features we have described in Part Two of this blog about the Avaya Advanced Edition, yet its advantage is in its ease of use. Everything is there, the live and historic reporting, threshold alarms, the same number of IVR queues and the call recording. The advantage Xima brings to the Avaya IP Office is the user interface, it is so easy to use, and there’s no other way to describe it, the interface is….pretty! Where Xima really excels is their Xima Chronicall Cradle to Grave module, where every action and every movement from every call that has ever gone through your call centre phone system is logged and there for you to see and drill down to the tiniest detail. Search by day, week, time, agent, caller ID, queue etc to find your call and then track who answered it, how long it was on hold, how long the agent spoke to the client for, who they transferred it to and when it ended. Want to hear what was said on that call? Just click on the “play” button and you can email the recording to yourself, someone else, or listen to it then and there. We can’t stress enough how pleasant to use Xima Chronicall is, and it is also very powerful! Yet the most attractive thing about Xima Chronicall is the value for money, it is very affordable. So if you have a small-ish call centre and need powerful, easy to use call centre software, Xima Chronicall paired with the Avaya IP Office phone system is the way to go.
Please contact us on 1300 887 495 for more information on Avaya IP Office and Xima Chronicall Call Centre Software.
In part 4, we explore a premium call centre suite from Cytrack and transforming your call centre into a multimedia contact centre.
Let’s look at Avaya’s call centre software, called Customer Call Reporter. The Avaya Advanced Edition builds on top of the Avaya Preferred Edition software, adding in the additional requirements that today’s demanding call centres require. In a nutshell, Avaya Advanced Edition gives you:
- Customer Call Reporter. This powerful software tool is separated into “Supervisor” and “Agent” licences. The Agent license simply gives your call centre agents the ability to log in and out of their respective call centre queues and gives them access to see vital live statistics relating to their own activity and the queue(s) they are logged into. Supervisor licences are for your call centre managers. Supervisor licenses are where the power lies in Avaya Customer Call Reporter, with every statistic you would need available at the click of a button. These statistics are viewable as either live or historic, with the ability to see those call centre statistics across multiple queues while supervising multiple agents. Alarms can also be set for vital thresholds, such as queue wait time, so that supervisors can react and manage call centre queues to ensure customer service KPIs are met.
- Advanced Edition is equipped with multiple IVR entry points into the telephone system, so you can give out multiple 1300/1800 numbers (or standard landline numbers off your indial range), allowing you to tailor individual queues for specific purposes in your call centre, rather than one queue fits all. For example, you can have a separate number for sales and a separate number for service, feeding into separate queues, reducing the wait time on both. Whereas other call centre phone systems made for the SME market may be able to handle 4-6 separate IVR entry points, the Avaya IP Office telephone system is equipped with 40! Your call centre queues can also be prioritised. If you have multi-skilled agents who monitor and are logged into multiple queues, you can ensure your “sales” calls are answered as a priority over other calls. Those multi-skilled agents will also receive a notification so that they can identify which queue the call they are answering has come from.
- Avaya Contact Store, an easy to use indexed data base of call recordings. As the Avaya IP Office is capable of automatically recording and storing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, you need a way to quickly and easily find those recordings when you need them. Each extension on the Avaya IP Office telephone system can be set up with different call recording parameters (eg 100% of all calls, 100% of outgoing, 50% of incoming, 50% of outgoing none of incoming etc), so calls are recorded when and how you want them, depending on the trust you have in and the skill of the staff member. To find a recording you simply open up the Avaya Contact Store and search by either extension number, time of call, date of call, the queue on which the call was received, or incoming/outgoing caller ID of the call, and more. Once you have found the recording you can listen to it on the spot, email the recording to yourself or to another email address. To top it all off, the recordings stored in Avaya Contact Store are watermarked to show if they have been tampered with, so they are admissible as evidence in the unfortunate even that a customer cannot be reasoned with.
- Avaya One-X Portal is a browser-based interface for PC-based telephony controls for the Avaya IP Office telephone system. It can be used to answer and control calls, set up conference calls, click to dial from a contact base, visual voicemail, and stores a call log for each user. Agents can also use Avaya One-X portal to log in and out of call centre queues.
- The Avaya IP Office can also integrate with customer databases and CRM, though this is dependant on certain aspects of your CRM software and you should discuss this with us and your IT professionals to see how to best provide this integration for your call centre.
- Avaya IP Office is capable of being networked across multiple sites with up to 32 phone systems connected together and up to 1000 extensions across those 32 sites. With an Avaya IP Office Small Community Phone System Network, you can operate your call centre across multiple sites, with the same calls queuing to agents across your different sites.
This is merely an overview of the main features of the Avaya Advanced Edition, Customer Call reporter, and the strength that the Avaya IP Office telephone system can provide for your call / contact centre. Please contact us on 1300 887 495 if you want to get specific and find out more!
Now we move on to 3rd party call centre software. The Avaya Advanced Edition may sound impressive, but there are some 3rd party call centre software package that have been designed to integrate with the Avaya IP Office telephone system to give you even more power and productivity from your call centre.
In our next instalment we explore the first of our two favourite 3rd party call centre suites, Xima Chronicall.
With recent advances in technology, it’s not too difficult to find a good telephone system for your call centre / contact centre without having to pay a fortune for it. Let’s quickly summarise the most common needs for a fully functioning contact centre:
- Flexible and powerful call flows – you want your call centre running as efficiently as possible, and the best way to do so is to ensure that your phone system is directing your calls exactly where you want them as quickly as possible. Nothing will frustrate your customer more than waiting on hold forever to be put through to the right person or, even worse, having waited a long time on hold and going through to the wrong person!
- Call centre reporting that is easy to access and understand – allow your managers to easily access live and historic data from your phone system to see where they can improve on your call centre KPIs, making your call centre all the more efficient.
- Hot Desking – save on valuable real estate and desk space costs by sharing your terminal space amongst your staff, depending on who is working at any particular time. Each staff member will have a profile in your phone system, including a unique extension number. Staff can log in and log out of the handsets in your phone system (any handset) and that handset, when logged in, will load up with that staff member’s extension number, voicemail and other settings, plus log them in or out of any relevant queues in your call centre.
- Call recording – make staff training and quality assurance easier with an efficient call recording suite. Good call recording should not only work efficiently, but recordings need to be easy to search for and retrieve in the event that you may ever require that recording. It is also helpful (though not essential) if your call recording suite is native to your phone system, rather than 3rd party. Call recording also helps in the event that one of your “forgetful” customers makes a complaint about something that they claim was said but wasn’t, or vice versa ;-) Call recording is vital for every call centre phone system.
- An easy all-in-one PC based suite with telephony controls, allowing your agents to make, receive and control calls via their PC and not just the handset
- Integration into your CRM software so that you can click to dial or have screen pop-ups on incoming calls directly from your customer data base via your phone system (your CRM also needs to support this feature).
- Multisite capabilities for call centres that run across multiple sites.
With this in mind, we’ll move on to part 2 of this blog series, looking at how an Avaya IP Office Contact Centre telephone system can deliver on all these requirements, plus more, for your call centre. The Avaya IP Office telephone system is available with Avaya’s own proprietary call centre suite, called Customer Call Reporter, as part of the Advanced Edition. However, due to Avaya’s strong relationship with its “DevConnect” partners, there are some 3rd party suites that will also do the trick, from basic to advanced, depending on what your call centre needs from your phone system. We’ll explore these in part 3 and 4.
To find out more on the Avaya IP Office Contact Centre Telephone System, contact us on 1300 887 495!