IPOCC is part of the Avaya IP Office platform, an all in one solution!
Have your agents in both voice and email queues along with webchat!
TALK TO AN EXPERT!!
Webchat is the preferred way for your customer to talk to you!
WE MAKE IT EASY!
Record each call for assessing performance or issue resolution!
GET IT DONE!!
Call reporting gives you the tools to improve your business 1 call at a time!
Productivity triples when you implement a dialler into you call centre
of customers will buy more from a business that makes it easier to communicate and buy products.
will spend more on the average purchase with companies that deliver good customer service.
Customers spend on average 20% more with businesses that deliver a great customer service experience
of businesses struggle to communicate with customers the way customers would like to.
- Agent Dashboard gives your agents telephone controls, and with the multimedia plugin, emails, faxes and webchat are also managed all through the one interface. Agents are given vital statistics on their performance and the performance of the queues they are logged into in real time
- Supervisor Dashboard gives supervisors a real time birds eye view of the performance of the entire call centre, allowing them to allocate staff resources to where the call centre needs it most at any particular time
- Build an unlimited number of call queues. Agents can be logged into multiple queues at once and calls directed to agents based on skill set
- Skills Based Routing – Allocate agents to queues according to their skill set for the individual queue
- Reporting – REALTIME & HISTORICAL - Over 1000 standard reports, plus the ability to generate custom reports
- Schedule the reports you want to be sent to you automatically - daily, weekly or monthly. Receive the information you need when you need it
- Wallboard Display – display current call centre stats, achievements and focus areas to keep your team motivated and working efficiently
- Multi-Channel and Multi-Media – integrate email, fax and webchat into your call centre queue to move from being a call centre to a contact centre. For more on Web Chat, click here to read an article...
- Built in Outbound Dialler – Load in campaigns and call backs for agents when there are gaps in incoming call traffic
- Abandoned Call or Requested Call Back – If a call is abandoned in queue or the caller requests a call back, the caller ID is collected for call back by outbound agents, in the order the call joined the queue
- Call Recording – Record all calls, a sample of calls or calls only from certain queues as per the wishes of your individual client. Avaya call recording is 100% PCI compliant with the ability to manually pause a recording when taking credit card details