The Avaya 1416 Digital Desk phone is designed for the type of user who has to manage many calls in a day and needs an overview of the individuals in the business. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are key people in the business who need the kind of visibility provided by the Avaya 1416. Staff who answer incoming calls, transfer customer calls to other departments or extensions, or need a visual overview of several lines on a typical day. The Avaya 1416 Digital phone provides a host of one-touch line, feature and speed dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The highlights of the Avaya 1416 are:
- 16 administrable feature buttons and a 32-button extension module allows access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons at one time - perfect for managed or serviced office applications
- Each button includes dual LEDs (red, green) allowing user status to be clearly identified
- Fixed feature buttons for everyday phone use including conferencing, call-transfer, drop (hang-up), hold & microphone muting
- In addition, the 1416 Digital phone includes a high-quality speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Context sensitive user interface along with three soft keys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1416 Digital phone is adjustable and measures four lines by 24 characters
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
- The display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions
There is an Avaya handset for every type of user, there is an Avaya IP version of this handset which is the 1603, and for a handset with more navigation buttons and programmable feature buttons we would suggest looking at the 1408 and the 1416 as an appropriate solution. We also can supply the 9600 series phone which provide that next level of superior quality..