Avaya Business Phone Systems
Small Business – Avaya gives small business users all of the offering that a large corporate might look for. Voice mail, Desktop Phone Management, Click to Call, Follow Me to Mobile (twinning) & Auto Attendant just scratch the surface of the features available. This allows Smaller Businesses to communicate better with clients, suppliers and staff. Another Feature of Voicemail to Email can allow you to be aware of what is happening at all time.
Never miss a call again!
If you have a single office, a home office or multiple stores/sites, Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, providing your employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phone— using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
Why Avaya IP Office
- Easy to use IP Handsets and Digital Handsets
- Built in features such as Voicemail, Auto Attendant & Messages on Hold
- Unified Comunications Ready!
- Remote Worker Telephony – Let staff work from home maximising time whilst minimising office space.
- Expands up to 384 Users in one box
- Specialised Call Center Applications such as Queue Management & Call Recording
- Available through Telstra Business Systems program
- $0 Upfront finance available as well as purchase Options
Looking to expand?
If your business is growing but your current location isn’t big enough to grow with you, you may want to explore having people working from home. Many businesses miss out on this opportunity as they see it as too expensive. The Avaya IP Office allows businesses to have extensions from the main phoen system into the homes of your employees – wherever it may be! They would have all the same call handling and communication capabilities at their fingers without having to go into the office. the future call centre is on that is running from staff homes…. think about that!