SUPPLYING PHONE SYSTEMS TO SYDNEY FOR OVER 17 YEARS
How Com2 can help
Relocating? Upsizing? Adding a new site? Com2 can help you move your phone system anywhere in Sydney and save you time and money!
We provie technical support, site visits, remote assistance ans well and maintenance agreements for businesses of all shapes and sizes!
Call Centre Solutions
If your business is adding a call centre, or looking to do more with their existing call centre, Com2 are the experts you need to engage!
In a world where communication technologies can make or break a business, every organisation needs an efficient phone system. If your business requires an upgrade, Com2 is one of the most respected providers of business phone systems in Sydney.
With years of experience in business phone systems, make the most of our wealth of knowledge and let us assist you with finding a suitable option.
Our product range includes the following highly regarded brands:
WHO IS COM2 COMMUNICATIONS?
With over 15 years’ experience in providing cutting-edge technology to businesses all over Australia, Com2 Communications is Sydney’s local internet and phone system specialist. Offering a selection of services and ongoing tech support, our expert team is highly skilled at navigating competitive corporate environments through the application of advanced telecommunication strategies.
Our phone system and telecommunications products and services cover a huge range of business communication essentials. Whether your organisation is big or small, Com2 can be relied upon to help you maintain the highest level of telecommunications efficiency.
Is poor-quality internet holding your business back? Com2’s high speed internet services feature the most up-to-date equipment and software available in Sydney, with a diverse variety of data networking packages designed especially for digital business environments.
Our internet products include:
• Ethernet First Mile (EFM) • Business Fibre Connections • Ethernet over Copper • Microwave Links • NBN • ADSL • ADSL2+ • FTP • Satellite • BDSL
From basic analog phone line connections to advanced web-based systems, our voice services were made to suit the varying needs of different businesses.
Select a suitable voice service for your business from the following options:
• VoIP – The essential purpose of VoIP is to allow for voice communication over the internet, via the transit of voice in data packets.
• PSTN– The most commonly used telecommunications channel in Australia, PTSN is an essential analog connection used mainly for phone communication.
• ISDN – This digital telephony service comes with a range of capabilities and is delivered via copper wire infrastructure.
• SIP – Allowing for data, video and voice to be delivered and received over the internet, SIP is classified as a high-performing connection.
PANASONIC TELEPHONE SYSTEMS
ALCATEL LUCENT OmniPCX BUSINESS PHONES
AVAYA IP OFFICE COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTION
John Boshier - 0409 489 510